Alexander Unger, PhD
Architect / Civil engineer
- Developer of RenoScreed® Energy-saving refurbishment system
- University degrees in ‘Architecture’ and ‘Structural and Indoor Engineering’
- Owner of three companies, specialized in the laying of screeds and floor coverings
- Mediator on technical issues
- Author of the FUSSBODEN ATLAS® (‘Floor manual’ written in German)
- Lecturer at several building academies, chambers and universities
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Member of the German standards committee on screeds Sp CEN/TC 30
A screed system developed by an architect, by a screed and flooring contractor and by a floor expert
Being an architect, Alexander Unger, PhD knows what planners need when designing screeds within refurbishment projects, as a contractor he draws on first-hand experience and as an expert he is involved with examining flooring defects.
This special combination led to the development of RenoScreed® – responding to the needs of planners, inspired by practical experience, and matured by drawing conclusions from failures in the past.